Check out our testimonials...
"[Her report] is a great instruction manual for my son."
- mom of an 8-year-old son diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder with Obsessive Compulsive features
"I want to take this opportunity to thank you for kindness, with both my son and me. I sincerely appreciate the way you listened to my concerns during the consultation and how you interacted with him. It's obvious you're an expert, but seeing the personable side is reassuring and it's apparent how passionate you are about helping kids. On behalf of all struggling, overwhelmed and bewildered parents who want the best for their child, thank you!"
- mom of a 5-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Anxiety
"[My daughter] feels really comfortable with Dr. Brown and tells me how nice she is. I appreciate that. The hot chocolate also was a real treat!"
- mom of a 10-year-old daughter diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia
"It's so good to have this [evaluation] because I have always known my son was different. Now I have an understanding and will work to change the way I respond to him."
- mom of a 13-year-old homeschooled son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dysgraphia, and Processing Speed weakness
"[Dr. Brown] had several suggestions for my son. The teacher read all of them and it was pretty great."
- mom of a 5-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
"Well, now we've gotten to the bottom of it with [my daughter]."
- mom of an 11-year-old daughter diagnosed with Reading Disorder, Math Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety
"This is my doctor! Before, I only got the report but I never understood it. She really knows my son."
- mom of an 8-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
"It's amazing. It's just truly amazing how spot on this evaluation is. This is exactly what I needed so I do not go from psychologist to psychologist. Now I know what I'm looking for."
- 49-year-old woman diagnosed with PTSD
Contact Dr. Amy Brown - Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Specialist in School Psychology at Sound Mind Psychology in Austin for more details.