What Our Customers are Saying About Us
At Sound Mind Psychology, Dr. Amy Brown is proud of the work that she does. But, instead of telling you why her customers love her, we’ll let them do the talking! Here’s what some of her customers are saying about her lately:
Her report is a great instruction manual for my son.
- Mother of an eight-year-old son diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder with Obsessive Compulsive features.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kindness, with both my son and me. I sincerely appreciate the way you listened to my concerns during the consultation and how you interacted with him. It’s obvious you’re an expert, but seeing the personable side is reassuring, and it’s apparent how passionate you are about helping kids. On behalf of all struggling, overwhelmed and bewildered parents who want the best for their child, thank you!
- Mother of a five-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Anxiety.
My daughter feels very comfortable with Dr. Brown and tells me how nice she is. I appreciate that. The hot chocolate was also a real treat!
- Mother of a ten-year-old daughter diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia.
It’s so good to have this evaluation because I have always known my son was different. Now I have an understanding and will work to change the way I respond to him.
- Mother of a thirteen-year-old homeschooled son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dysgraphia, and Processing Speed weakness.
Dr. Brown had several suggestions for my son. The teacher read all of them, and it was pretty great.
- Mother of a five-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Well, now we’ve gotten to the bottom of it with my daughter.
- Mother of an eleven-year-old daughter diagnosed with Reading Disorder, Math Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety
This is my doctor! Before I only got the report, but I never understood it. She really knows my son.
- Mother of an eight-year-old son diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
It’s just amazing how spot on this evaluation is. This is exactly what I needed, so I do not go from psychologist to psychologist. Now I know what I’m looking for.
- A forty-nine-year-old woman diagnosed with PTSD.
For the best psychological testing in Austin, reach out to Sound Mind Psychology. Dr. Amy Brown is dedicated to providing first-class psychological services and wants to prove it to you. For more information, please visit her website at www.soundmindpsych.com or contact her here.